Anne R. Bishop
Lee Ann Davis
- Two BA's; Psychology and English.
- Associate of Applied Science in Physical Therapy.
- Biomechanics, orthotic casting and fitting.
- Certified Aquatic Therapist; Designs and implements specific programs for varied orthopedic and immune disorders which function using pain free movement, neuromuscular retraining, muscle balance, and mobility in safe 92˚ salt water environment.
- Balance and Gait assessments and retraining; vestibular, visual, and proprioceptive orthopedic physical therapist.
- Practicing for improving alignment, body awareness, functional, and movement patterning, as well as pain management.
- Started with New Mexico Sports, Fitness, and Physical Therapy in 1994.